Paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 to 6 pages
- Page Size: US Letter (8.5″x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file
- Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf); after conversion through PDF Express.
- Allowed File Size: 2.0MB(max.)
- Papers are to be submitted via Microsoft CMT Conference Management System.
Click on the paper submission link and register on Microsoft CMT. Follow instructions to complete the paper submission process.
All co-authors have to register in the Microsoft CMT else names of co-authors cannot be incorporated at later stage.
Please note that the review will be in Double Blind format, so do not include author details anywhere in the manuscript; also avoid acknowledgements.
Copyright form has to be submitted in on line at the time of final submission
For any paper to be considered for review, its similarity score should be below 20% (excluding reference and Quotes).
All submissions can be submitted through the Microsoft CMT Conference papers submission system. Those who do not have a Microsoft CMT account will need to create one.